Dental Implant Services in Delhi
Minimally invasive, long-lasting Dental Implants
Dental implants are the closest possible alternative to actual tooth replacement. The implants act as a stable base for the artificial placement of the permanent or removable tooth. It actually work like an artificial root, developed by Titanium or Titanium alloys that is made to match your natural teeth.
Types of Dental Implants
Depending on technology used, implants at dr aman's tooth town is categorized into 3 types, based on time required :-
- Two stage implants: The procedure is carried out in two stages spread over a minimum interval of 3 months.
- Single stage Implants: The latest in dental implant technology involving completion of entire procedure ie extraction, placement of implant, crown in one stage of approximately 2-3weeks.
- Immediate implants: This is specialized technique allowing teeth to be replaced in single day.
- Nobel biocare
- Basal implants
- All in 4 implants
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Implants are ideal solution for replacement of missing teeth & restoring smile
- Implants are durable and the ultimate long term solution
- Implants protects healthy bone and prevent further loss of teeth
- Implants gives improved appearance, smile, speech & comfort